Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Min Ho Thanks his Fans for supporting His TV series



SHINee's Minho, who recently starred in the SBS drama "Beautiful You" as the lead male character Kang Taejoon alongside f(x)'s Sulli as the female lead Goo Jaehee, released a statement through his me2day account to thank his fans.

On October 5th, Minho wrote on his me2day, "My time as Kang Taejoon has come to an end. I would like to thank all of my fans so much for supporting my series, 'Beautiful You.'"

He continued with, "Praise for the show belongs to the director, the staff members, and all the actors who starred in the show. Everyone was working so hard. I will continue to try hard in the future. Goodbye Kang Taejoon.”

"Beautiful You" is based off the popular Japanese comic "Hanazakari no Kimitachi e," and is the first Korean drama adaptation. The drama follows the story of Goo Jaehee who secretly enters an all-boys high school to help gold medalist Kang Taejoon realize his dream again of being a high jumper.

Netizens left encouragements to Minho regarding his post, saying they would be looking forward to his next television appearance.

The SBS drama was produced partially by SM Entertainment, and therefore the drama's OST album featured many SM artists including Girls' Generation, f(x), J-Min, SHINee and Super Junior.


Soource :  Star News

No comments:

Post a Comment