Monday, October 15, 2012

Miss A Reveals MV for 'I Don't Need A Man' + 'Independent Women Pt. III' Mini-album



After releasing their "Touch" mini-album earlier this year in February, the four member girl group miss A is back with a new mini-album "Independent Women Part III," featuring the title track "I Don't Need A Man."

The mini-album contains a total of five tracks: title song "I Don't Need A Man," "Ma Style," "If I Were A Boy," "Madness" featuring 2PM's Taecyeon, and "Time's Up."

"I Don't Need A Man" is a midtempo track featuring funky beats, harmonic melodies, and a recurring melodic bass line. The vocal harmonies throughout the track highlight miss A's abilities to blend as a group as well as stand out individually. The bass line that can be heard throughout the track give the song a groovy feel, resulting in a pleasant sound that washes over the listeners' ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment