Friday, February 8, 2013

Chansung Resembles a 'Simpsons' Character?

2PM′s Chansung now has a new look-alike.

The singer appeared on the February 8 broadcast of MBC′s Section TV when the show dropped by the set for the MBC drama 7th Grade Civil Servant.

In the middle of an interview, Chansung confessed that Choi Kang Hee had pointed out a striking similarity between him and a cartoon character.

"I have a nickname," he said. "[Choi] Kang Hee noona (big sister) told me I look like a character in The Simpsons."




The show set a picture of him next to one of Abu from The Simpsons, and he did seem to resemble the character due to his distinct features.

Chansung also said this day about his character, "I′m about 20 percent similar to Do Ha, my role for the drama. Do Ha is very cold, but I always smile even around people who tease me."

No comments:

Post a Comment