Saturday, November 17, 2012

B1a4 Gongchan Fully Record After Kidney Surgery

 

B1A4's Gongchan who received kidney surgery last July revealed "I'm now fully recovered. I'm in good health."

On 16th during an interview, Gongchan revealed to the reporter that "I just have to control little on what I eat.  I always really liked spicy and salty food but they said I should eat less irritating dishes so I'm following the diet well. I'm now getting used to the new diet so it's okay."

He received surgery for kidney removal and was diagnosed during their promotion for "Sleep well goodnight". Before his surgery he had complained abdominal pains but they didn't know the accurate reason. The other 4 members continued with their promotion while he recovered from his surgery.

Meanwhile, B1A4 made their comeback with their new track "Tried walking" on 12th. It is composed by leader Jinyoung and the track captures the Autumn vibe, breaking away from their past cute image. Members said "We will really perform hard with this track and try to win the first place on music show.", revealing their determination.


Translation :  Mochi Muffins @FLIGHTB1A4.COM
Credit : Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment