Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hyoyeon: "I've Dated 2 1/2 Men"



Girls' Generation member Hyoyeon revealed on "Invincible Youth 2" that she has dated 2 1/2 men, peaking the interest of the show's host Lee Young Ja.

During the show, Korean TV personality Bronwyn Mullen shared that she has dated 2 Korean guys so far. The show's host then asked Hyoyeon how many guys she's dated. "I've dated 2 1/2 men," Hyoyeon responded.

When asked to explained what she meant by 2 1/2 men, the singer explained that 2 men asked her to date them, but a 3rd man never actually asked her to date him.
In addition to confessing to dating 2 1/2 guys, Hyoyeon also began opening up about one of her past boyfriends. According to her, the man would often get so drunk that he would forget the things he had said to her the night before.

"He told me once, 'Are you suffering? I'll pay your contract fee so you can do whatever you want from now on'," she shared.

Although the two are no longer dating, the relationship made Hyoyeon learn something about herself. "I trusted him because I liked him. I trust people too easily," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment