Thursday, November 22, 2012

G-Dragon's Father Talks About His Son's Gift

 

We recently reported about the gift G-Dragon made to his parents. As you might remember, he bought them a pension in Pocheon, Gyeonggi-do, which is very luxurious and has many stylish rooms paying tribute to his self-composed songs.

After the news about the inn were released, reporters approached G-Dragon's father to get more information about the generous gift of his son and his opinion on G-Dragon's career and more.

Check out the interview of G-Dragon's father below!!

G-Dragon's father interviewed by Sports Seoul:
This pension is really cool, isn't it? I think it's like heaven. My son supported me on it with money. We spent around a billion Won to make this place.
(...)
The "Crayon" Room is for Jiyong (G-Dragon). He designed everything about this room. Like interior and props. We made this place not for the money. It is the place where Jiyong and I can easily take a good rest. Jiyong has come to the pension three times so far. He came with Young Bae (Taeyang) and ate grilled meat. You can ride a duck-boat in front of our pension. He had a really good time riding it, too. They rode the boat and kept smiling. They're like… real children. I won't take any reservations for the "Crayon" Room on behalf of Jiyong. This room is kept empty for the YG Family. 2NE1 will come and visit here soon. Maybe Yang Hyun Suk will visit us as well.
The pension's name used to be "The Nemo". Because it looks like a square, Jiyong named it like that. (Note: Nemo means "square" in Korean) However, we tried to find a better name and then we thought about Jiyong's tattoo ["vita dolce" on his right forearm]. It means "sweet life" and it sounds good. About the rooms' names, it was Jiyong and my wife's idea [to give them the name of Jiyong's songs]. They wanted the most advanced names.

I can boast a lot about my son. He has been so kind since he was young. He never disobeys us. He said he wanted to do music, so I said, "Don't forget to study. You have to get good grades more than 80%." And he got. Of course he is a good boy. He's very kind to his father and mother. He said he earned lots of money, so he hoped we would live in comfort and thanked us for raising him. My wife and I have a good relationship. I think that is the reason why my son and daughter are so kind.
[During the times when Big Bang was troubled by various issues last year], I was so distressed, but I think I should be grateful that more serious things did not happen. Still, they're young, so I felt sad as well. About Daesung and Jiyong, it couldn't be entirely their fault.

Translate by : LueKim
Credit : Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment