Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kim Jaejoong “Tears Come Out When I Think of the Past”

 

In the interview with Nocut News, Kim Jaejoong revealed, “In the early phase of the scenario, I was just being me. Of course it was not the case in the later part of the story but I think everybody would be like that if they were kidnapped.

In the movie, there is a scene where I told Bong Minjung ‘It was so hard for me in the past. I don’t want to live that life again. I am doing just fine now.’ It’s not a scene with extreme emotion and I didn’t have to cry but I found myself shedding tears. That cut was used in the movie but it actually wasn’t in the original script. There were many before-debut stories that I couldn’t tell. Maybe my tears fell because of those thoughts.

Last time at the showcase, director Bae Hyungjoon has praised the ‘messy’ image of Kim Jaejoong. About this, Kim Jaejoong humbly said, “I think he feels relieved seeing me let go of all restrictions without hesitation.  And it seems that he liked the ad-libs [that I made]. Maybe he praised me because I has quickly adapted.

I asked if his fans were shocked by his ‘messy’ image and received a surprising answer. He said, “I think my fans like it very much as they can see various images of mine. Actually, I also thought that they would love it when I was filming.

Kim Jaejoong is expanding his territory as an actor. He said, “Acting is a new domain. The more I do it, the more I find it refreshing and attractive. It gives motivation to keep going in the future.

But it doesn’t mean that Kim Jaejoong would neglect activities as a singer. He promised, “All the members are busy with individual activities. Therefore, we are preparing in advance for new album in spare time. I’ll continue music activities as JYJ and as individual.

Like he said, JYJ members have many individual activities now. Drama of Park Yoochun is on air. Kim Junsu continues his musical activities. Like this, it cannot avoid the situation that they have to compete with each other. Even though, the presence of the members is still his great source of strength.

Kim Jaejoong expressed his honest feeling, “The members have activities in the same fields and our activities overlap. That’s why we might feel self-conscious or uncomfortable. We are trying our best not to overlap each other.

When the members have activity (album, drama), I give a lot of support and promote it a lot. But they don’t do the same to me. Recently When I was having a meal together with Junsu and my company’s staffs told him ’Shouldn’t you evidently help to promote [Jaejoong]?’ The support of the members is really my great source of strength.


Translated by: Hannah 
Credit : Yumi

No comments:

Post a Comment